Say wha? Why would a couple of Glenn Beck’s staff members go to Benghazi, Libya? Seems like an odd place to go on vacation! Or maybe they were there before the attack on the US Consulate that resulted in 4 Americans dying? Hmmmmm….
Beck started his show out yesterday with a conspiracy theory about what he thought was “really” going down in Libya before the attack. He said the two Marines that were killed were not really Marines, but rather, two Navy Seals who were ordered to round up dangerous weapons in Benghazi (sounds a lot like the right wing’s scenario in Fast & Furious!)….
From GlennBeck.com (emphasis mine):
After a break, Glenn tried to tell the story of what happened in Libya from a different perspective.
He started by putting several questions up on the chalkboard:
- How often was the ambassador in Benghazi?
- What was the consulate like?
- Was there any warning?
- If the attack was really about the film – why didn’t the administration issue a warning based on that?
- Was the embassy put on high alert? Or is the report that nothing was done accurate?
- Who was on the protective detail? What were they doing in the area?
- What did the “spontaneous crowds” have RPG’s and laser accurate mortar fire?
- Why was the most important person there, the ambassador, left for dead while many other made it out?
- Who was the ambassador?
- Why didn’t the white house warn about the movie?
Glenn theorized that the two people who were working the two former SEALs working protective duty for the ambassador were actually CIA agents on an intelligence mission to round up dangerous weapons in the war town nation. Before his death, Glen Doherty, one of the former SEALs who was killed alongside Stevens, told ABC News about that he was looking for weapons in Libya. Also, Glenn said that, although it was not explicitly stated, it could be inferred from the interview that they were rounding up weapons supplied by the United States to Libyan rebels during the uprising last year.
Glenn also pointed out that the media’s portrayal of Stevens seems odd as more information about him emerges. He is said to have a huge love for the Libyan people, which is odd considering several leaders of the Libyan revolt against Gadaffi have stated they fought against the United States, and the rebel leader claimed that many Al-Qaida members were working with him on the front lines.
Reports have also surfaced over the past week that Stevens snuck into the war torn country on a cargo ship, and that he travelled to Morocco, Germany and Sweden. Glenn also found it suspicious that he did not travel in the more protected, but more obvious, armored vehicles.
“That doesn’t like your average pencil pusher diplomat. Sounds a little more like CIA to me,” Glenn theorized.
Glenn theorized that Stevens was in fact the CIA operative who was the CIA weapons dealer in the region, and he believed that Stevens was the one who brokered the deal to give Libyan rebels weapons to fight against Gadaffi.
So what does Glenn think really happened?
- The U.S. government is indeed looking for missiles to recover, so that no one finds out that we supplied them to terrorists
- They find a weapons cache of surface to air missles
- Same missiles we supplied during the revolution to take out aircraft.
- The CIA agents were forced to call in Stevens, our CIA weapons dealer.
- He flies in on short notice and takes an unmarked car to avoid suspicion to meet them
- The meeting goes south, he is taken to the closest safe house, which is why he ends up at the poorly secured consulate building.
- The message Sean Smith sent to the gaming community was really a message to the CIA telling them they needed help.
Glenn asked which scenario was more plausible: 1) The attacks were a result of a protest spurned by a YouTube video or 2) The bad guys in Benghazi staged the protests to cover for the attack.
“I don’t know if this is the case,” Glenn said. “But I do know it’s more likely than spontaneous rag-tag protesters pulling off a high level power assault.”
Glenn said that the media must press the Obama administration on the mission to recover weapons in Libya, and expose the possible scandal that the administration supplied the very weapons that killed the ambassador.
Here’s what we know:
- Glenn Beck and Benjamin “Bibi” Netanyahu of Israel are friends and have been since the early days of the Bush Regime.
- Mitt Romney and Benjamin Netanyahu of Israel have been friends since the 1970′s.
- Both Mitt & Bibi have gone on Beck’s radio show.
- All three want a war with Iran.
- All three want Mitt Romney to be the next president of the United States.
- All three have enough money to pay a guy in California to create a movie to spark outrage in the Middle East.
- Mitt Romney held a press conference lambasting President Obama for the US Embassy’s statement prior to the attack on the US consulate.
- Glenn Beck and Pam Geller are political buddies.
- Beck and Geller are connected to Fox News.
- Pam Geller is a white supremacist who is also anti-Muslim, pro-Israel.
- Pam Geller at the beginning of 2012 called for someone to create an anti-Muhammad film.
- “Innocence of Muslims” was made in 2012. Connected to Geller?
- Pam Geller is an anti-Islam filmmaker.
- Pam Geller is Jewish, as is Netanyahu, and Mitt Romney & Glenn Beck are Mormons.
Ummmmmmm, kind of an incestuous bunch wouldn’t you say? So the question is: why would two of Glenn Beck’s staff members travel to Benghazi, Libya before the attack on the US Consulate there? What was their purpose for being over there? Were they part of the attack on behalf of Beck, Geller, Romney, and Netanyahu?
I’m sure Glenny will tell us because he’s such an honest guy. *rolling eyes*